If you’re an XYZ fan you won’t want to miss out on the 3rd album by XYZ ! Take What You Can – LIVE has been called one of the best albums that XYZ has ever produced, and is one of my personal favorites. A combination of live, radio performances, and rarely heard demos; this is a must have for any XYZ Collection !
XYZ – Take What You Can – LIVE – U.S. Version – 1995
- Take What You Can
- Come On And Love Me
- What Keeps Me Loving You
- After The Rain
- Inside Out
- Off To The Sun
- Nice Day To Die
- Face Down In The Gutter (Acoustic/Radio)
- When I Find Love (Acoustic/Radio)
- This Could Be The One (Demo)
- I Know What’s On Your Mind (Demo)
- One Is Enough To Tango (Demo)
- Ready For The Rain (Demo)
- U.S version and European versions contain the same first 8 songs. All songs after differ on each album. U.S version contains 2 extra songs ! 1997 European Remaster, distributed by AXE KILLER France contains XYZ’s 1st EP before band was signed to a U.S. label.
© All cd’s are copyright of XYZ and FYCO Records, and are produced and distributed solely by said owners.
* International Shipping PayPal may adjust shipping fee, based on location. Shipping may be added on top of base shipping on website.